Thursday, January 29, 2015


* EDIT *
Things have changes since I first wrote this post! I got married and, as I mentioned, my named changed. But I thought a better change would be Britton's Art Studio -- it would encompass so much more of what I do. As of right now, December 2015, I still work for Vaughn Design and am running Britton's Art Studio, where I sell my watercolor, pet portraits, and my graphic designer skills. I hope to be adding some children illustrations in the future as well. My new link to my new website is: Britton's Art Studio.com
And as I've said, I'm continuing to blog on there!




Original post:
_______________________________________
I will no longer be posting or updating this blog. It will only be a time capsule of my work I did in college. I have a new blog that I'm keeping up with here: BrittonYergerDesign - Blog I am trying to post every two weeks. You are very much invited to check out my new work and business!

Without the work I did and knowledge I gained in college Britton Yerger Design -- soon to be Britton Vaughn Art -- could not have been possible!

To check out more of my current work (from 2013+) please visit:
www.BrittonYergerDesign.com

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Britton Yerger - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -