Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sketchbook excerpt
Hand study
I'm back in Oxford! I'm taking Figure Drawing I from Carlyle Wolfe and seriously enjoying it. Carlyle is so calm and such a great teacher, I really feel like I'm getting a lot out of this class. I'll load my figure drawings onto my Charcoal and Ink page.

Oh! Huge News!!!
I had an interview with a design firm on the square in Oxford this morning and I got it! I'll be interning with Vaughn Designs this year and I can not feel more right about this opportunity. This is exactly what I need to do, where I need to be, and who I need to be working with. I am looking forward to the fast pace work environment and want to exceed his expectations. This is my first real step for my professional career.
Check out they're amazing website!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Britton Yerger - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -